St. Joseph Health / Covenant Health RN - Hospice in Santa Rosa, California
St. Joseph Home Care Network is looking for a Hospice Registered Nurse!
Location: Santa Rosa, California
Schedule: Full time, 32 Weekly Hours
The Hospice Registered Nurse provides prescribed nursing care service to Hospice patients and their families in a home setting, Respite Care Facility (RCFE) or a skilled nursing facility setting.
Advanced communication skills (verbal and written)
Demonstrated knowledge of end of life care
- Complete necessary education to attain RN Licensure in state of California.
- 1 year of professional nursing experience required.
- Current California RN license; CA Driver's License and current automobile liability insurance; current Basic Life Support.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- One year of Hospice Registered Nurse experience.
- Hospice/Palliative Care Nurse certification
St. Joseph Home Care Network (SJHCN) is a Home Health ministry of St. Joseph Health, serving three Northern California counties; Humboldt County, Napa County and Sonoma County.Our networks of compassionate, highly skilled employees are dedicated to putting the patient first to improve the health of individuals and families in our community.The Home Health caregivers assist in restoring a patient's optimal health and support the family by going into the home and ministering to the physical, psychological and spiritual needs of the patient and family members.Our home care services are a literal representation of reaching out to our community to care for our dear neighbors.
Company: St. Joseph Home Care Network
Category: Hospice Nursing
St. Joseph Health / Covenant Health
- St. Joseph Health / Covenant Health Jobs