St. Joseph Health / Covenant Health Physical Therapist- Home Health in Hesperia, California
St. Mary High Desert, Home Health Services is calling a Physical Therapist for Home Health to see patients in/around Hesperia, Apple Valley, Victorville and surrounding cities as needed. We are seeking Per Diem, Part Time & Full Time Physical Therapists.
• We are offering a $3,000 sign on bonus for full time positions.
• Full Time/Per Diem, Day Shifts up to 40 hours per week.
• Affordable Medical Benefits, 401(K), Paid Time Off (PTO).
• Competitive Pay Per Visit Rates, Mileage Reimbursement and Travel Time.
• Easy to use Kinnser EMR including iPad, iPhone.
Contact our recruiters at Catherine.Dayton@providence.org or Victor.Tate@stjoe.org for additional information.
Job Summary: The Physical Therapist assists the physician in evaluating the patient’s level of function, develops and updates the plan of care and provides treatment as ordered by the attending physician.
• Completes all assessments/evaluations, including OASIS if necessary, at specific time-points as defined by regulation and agency policy, accurately and timely.
• Develops a plan of care in collaboration with the patient, family/caregiver and physician including frequency and duration of therapy visits, specific treatments, appropriate goals, other disciplines needed and discharge plan.
• Performs and documents physical therapy interventions including patient education according to the Plan of Care and adapts these actions as patient needs change, ensuring optimal outcomes.
• Communicates changes in the patient status, patient issues and concerns and changes in orders to the physician and the Clinical/Rehab Manager.
• Designs and instructs a patient specific home exercise programs to patients, families and caregivers recommending and providing assistive equipment, as needed.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
• Masters of Physical Therapy and/or a Doctorate of Physical Therapy based on graduating year
• Licensed/Certification: California licensure; Basic Life Support certification; current California driver's license and proof of auto liability insurance
Preferred Position Qualifications:
• Home Health experience
• 1 year experience as a Physical Therapist
Since 1988, St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services has been a trusted leader in home health, hospice and infusion pharmacy, helping clients throughout Orange County, Los Angeles County and the Inland Empire receive the quality care they need in the comfort of their home. A member of the St. Joseph Hoag Health alliance, St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services is guided by our core values of excellence, service, dignity and justice in everything we do. With over 700 caring employees, we are dedicated to restoring the health and well-being of clients and families at all stages of life’s journey.St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, St. Joseph Health, Home Care Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Company: SJH Home Health Network
Category: Physical Therapy
St. Joseph Health / Covenant Health
- St. Joseph Health / Covenant Health Jobs