St. Joseph Health / Covenant Health Neuro Tech - Neurology Clinic in Eureka, California
We are looking for a Neurodiagnostic Tech with the Neurology Clinic at Heritage Heath.
Location: Eureka, California
Schedule: Part time - 16 Biweekly hours
Shift: 8 Hour - Days
Job Summary: Under the direction of the Manager, Site Operations, the Neurodiagnostic Tech performs a variety of patient tests that involve the recording of electrical activity of the brain and nervous system. This includes recording activity arising from the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, somatosensory or motor nerve systems using a variety of techniques and instruments. In addition, this position is responsible for scheduling of patients and processing of patient reports.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
· High level of customer service skills with a genuine caring approach to helping people
· Maintains a positive attitude with changing conditions
· Demonstrates organizational abilities
· Requires good written and verbal communication skills to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Must be able to work under general supervision
· Must have a professional and mature demeanor
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced department and handle multiple tasks, work with interruptions, and deal effectively with confidential information.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
· Requires a High school Diploma or GED Required
· Graduate of a two year Neurodiagnostic Program required.
· Requires one year previous experience, including clinical rotations in acute care setting
Computer Skills :
Required basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Windows, in addition to EMR experience.
Preferred Position Qualifications:
· Two (plus) years’ experience as a Neurodiagnostic Tech in an ambulatory and/or acute care setting.
· ACLS Certification
· PALS Certification
Computer Skills :
IDX experience a plus
Bilingual English/Spanish communication skills
St. Joseph Health - Mission Heritage Medical Group is one of California's most respected medical groups. With over 3,000 employees and 75 locations throughout California, including, Northern California, Orange County, High Desert and Los Angeles County, Mission Heritage Medical Group has been continually recognized as a leader in quality, customer service and information technology. This kind of success is the result of team work, a commitment to excellence and a strong adherence to the organization's mission, vision and values.St. Joseph Health - Mission Heritage Medical Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Mission Heritage Medical Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Company: Heritage Healthcare
Category: Other Licensed Technicians
St. Joseph Health / Covenant Health
- St. Joseph Health / Covenant Health Jobs